73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

74 C10, after 3 years waiting......

(1/4) > >>

77c15:
After 3 years of waiting on what cure I could find for the bondo and cancer on the front end of my 74 (you won't believe what I gave for that hood!):

77c15:
More pix:

Captkaos:
Sweet, who makes the parts?  Did you like the fit/finish?

77c15:
A place in Shelby, NC (Tommy's Pickup Parts) supplied me with these parts, but I found out that he gets the majority of his stuff from  . The fenders are Cobra King? The hood is also a CKO piece, but I got it for $250 because of some minor dents/dings. The core support is a keystone piece that I am not very satisfied with, but it's not completely rotted under the battery tray like my old one. It doesn't have any mounting options for my 74's grill...I have yet to see a company that actually realizes that a 73-76 grill won't work with a core support designed for a 77-80. Other than those, the fit is overall nice. I apologize for not buying the parts from you, Chris, but I was given a sweet deal and didn't have to pay truck freight. With a 7 week old, 2 jobs, and college, you know every little bit helps!

77c15:
Anyone else who reads this post, here's a quick question:

My truck (pictured above) has a 3/4 Ground Force front spring, rear shackle/hanger kit. Does it look like it? The engine is installed and there is actually a decent amount of weight in the bed (old hood, tailgate, core support, and some scrap metal). Just wondering, because it does rub some driveways and could probably do a job on a speed bump, but just doesn't seem to sit low.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version