73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Fuel Systems and Drivability

Source for rebuilt Quadrajet Carbs

(1/2) > >>

doodlebug:
Hey guys.  I'm going to buy a remanufactured quadrajet for my truck and was wondering where the best place to get one might be.  I'm going to keep it stock so I'll need one with the gray mixture solenoid on top.  I was wondering if any of you might have used any of the rebuilt quadrajets that you see on ebay all of the time.  There are a couple of big time vendors that seem to do a good job (at least they "look" like they did a good job).  If you have done business with any of them with good results, I'd appreciate hearing from you.  Any other suggestions are welcome.

v_dub_ya:
http://www.guaranteedcarbs.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?search=action&category=CTMH&keywords=all

you can check this ^^^ place out

doodlebug:
Thanks for the link.  I was desperate so I went ahead and ordered one from them.  They've got a good warranty and they looked good.  Once it arrives and I get it on the truck, I'll post a follow up and let you know how it performs.  Thanks.

VileZambonie:
Feedback carbs are jumk. It's a flawed invention and if you purchased an e4me you wasted your money

doodlebug:
Actually it's an M4MED and its been on the truck for 21 years, and is just now needing a rebuild.  Thats some pretty good junk in my book.   ;D  What's a "feedback" carb?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version