73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

1980 C10 Restoration

(1/14) > >>

Ox350:
This is my father in laws truck it was his daily driver before he passed. I’ve brought it back to life and just want it to be a great truck. So bear with me on this journey I’ve kinda got ahead of my self before I remembered to take pics

Ox350:
This is what the engine bay looks like right now i previously installed the power steering pump a month ago so excuse the A/C compressor just randomly in the way , we will take care of that later....Right now we are going to try to fix the kinks in the hood

Mike81K10:
To post a picture, adjust the size to 500KB or smaller and save it as a JPEG. You can add pictures and edit your post by clicking on modify, when logged in. No need to do a second post for corrections. Best of luck!

Ox350:
^ Thanks for the help Mike, now these are the kinks in my hood, i know i need a new hood but im replacing the top end of the engine pretty much so that will have to wait a little while until my funds recoup. The hinges are worn out they literally move side to side way before they move up and down and have cause this damage i have new hinges and some hood supports on the way!!!

Ox350:
This is my hood straightening tool lol,  its made it a bit flatter and has taken some of the bow out we will see in a couple days when the new hinges come how much it really worked, Hopefully tomorrow i will be able to put the new intake manifold and carburetor on!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version