General Site Info > Welcome

Get to know fellow 73-87ChevyTrucks.com members!(NO Replies)

<< < (2/88) > >>

81chevy:
Hi my name is Luke,  I'm 22,  married with a 3 year old and a newborn due this month June 18.  Born and raised a farm boy  Manitoba, Canada. I currently have a 82 scotsdale,  81 heavy half , a 79 chev, 88 tbird turbocoupe(I know it's a ford the wife loves it).  I'm a steel worker,  just started my first restoration,  the 82 scotsdale.  I have lots of questions if any one has the time and patience.  MSN messenger- Luke (sled_head_440@hotmail.com)  Yahoo pager-Sled_head_440@yahoo.com.      

VileZambonie:
Hey good idea Kev, now try and remember everyones name
My name is Dell, I live in Conneticut (connetisuck). I am an ASE MasterTech and am 27. I am going to school for Mechanical Engineering, and am engaged, no kids. I Started out with my first Chevy truck, 1980 C-10 400 SB Th400 and dumped all my money into a lost cause. Stupid kid  I then graduated that one to a 74 GMC 454, and an 84 K-10 and a 79 stepside c-10 and an 84 K5 Blazer, and then an 87 K5 Blazer and an 88 K5 Blazer, so now you know why I am here  I spend most of my free time riding ATV's. What can I say, I'd rather get my quads muddy than my trucks. I am also a musician and have played music for 14 years. So enough out of me already? Nice to meet you all...  ~Captain's Log~

84 silverado:
OK, my turn. I'm Bill from Pensacola Florida. I'm a 43 year old ASE master tech working as a tech at a local chevy dealer. I'm also a licensed A&P mechanic(aircraft technician) and an Air Force reservist with the Hurricane Hunters. I'm married(very) and have a son who's almost 10. I ride my CBR1000 when I have time, fish offshore when I'm not riding or working, and somewhere in between I build race motors with a buddy of mine. We're currently doing a 69 camaro to run the 10.5" tire class and are shooting for the world record(1/8 mile) of 4.79. It's a true challenge. My truck is still in the building process and hope to be driving soon. It's a 84 silverado that's run abut 100 miles in the two years I've had it. The new motor's in a crate at work, the new rockers are in the front floor, the new doors are still laying in the shed.... I'll finish it when I have time. I need it soon because I hate taking my new Tahoe to the boat............

scrant:
now meeeee..

my name is anthony monceaux "yes its cajun"
born and raised in lake charles la. now residing in baton rouge "red stick" louisiana which is the capital of the state..
im 29 till july 4th. I am employed as a graphics designer for a screenprinted apparel company..t-shirts, hats etc. Im married with no kids unless the dang cat counts, hahaha. i drive a 94 yj wrangler for my daily driver...in the process of purchasing an 81 lwb c10 from a friend..Also recieving a Zcar that is on a friends property when he bought it, which will eventually sport a 350-bowtie motor.
my wife drives a 2002 nissan altima "bought new on saturday"
its my way of getting what i want...new car for the wife...hot rod truck for the hubby! i enjoy loud live music in small venues, so we go to new orleans regularly to see the nice shows...New orleans is only 45 min away..."still cant believe people save money to take vacations there for mardi gras"  anyway thats about it for me...i also enjoy goin to drag races "new complex 40min from da house! they have a lot of cool events there saw the wrma regionals there like 2 months ago "superbike" races....go army of darkness racing! i also enjoy working on my house fixin it up makin stuff and tinkerin on cars and trucks...

nice meeting everyone...
keep on truckin
anthony :rockin

mtw:
I am not a registered member, so I am not worthy to tell about myself.  I am but a lowly guest.

Something went terribly wrong when I tried to register.  Now the system thinks my user name is taken and won't allow me to register under mtw.  I sure wish I were a member.

Mike

P.S. I have a 1983 K10 Silverado Longbed in (near) showroom condition.  It has almost every factory available option on it.  I still always find things to tinker with and fix (or improve).  I have a whole bunch of projects to tackle.  I have a whole stereo system to install with CD player, Amps, Subs and the like.  It is all in a big box right now.  I enjoy riding my XR400R and playing Quake III Arena in my spare time.  I am 32, married, two kids, a parrot, and an AutoCAD expert and a computer tech.  I work for an engineering firm as a CAD Manager/Senior Designer.  My other rides are a brand new loaded Nissan Maxima GLE, a '95 Cavalier, and a Honda Rancher 4-wheeler :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version