73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Wheels & Tires

Where does everybody carry their spare(s)?

(1/3) > >>

Kevin108:
With the way they install the dual exhaust on my truck (before I bought it) there's no way to fit a fullsize spare underneath.  I have a toolbox in the bed but it came of my S-10 and fit between the bedrails (It came out of a Nissan to begin with!) so in the fullsize bed there's at least a foot of space between the end of the box and the right-hand bedrail so I have a fullsize spare inbetween the bulkhead and the wheel well, in between the tool box and the bedrail.  It's bunji corded in place temporarily.  I'll probably rig up a mount for it.  Just wondering what everybody else is doing... 85 S-10 4x4 LWB Pickup
87 K-10 4x4 LWB Pickup
My S-10 Mods | S-10 Pics | GWNF2-02 S-10 Pics | E-mail Me

EdelBrock350:
i stick it in the bed under the cover Edited by: EdelBrock350  at: 5/27/02 6:10:39 pm

Savage4x4:
Someone just gave me a 32" BFG All Terrain for a spare, complete with rim. Id also like to know how everyones mounting them up. I dont know if i could put one under the truck or not. Maybe i could just get one of those rope chain things like for bikes and tie it to my light bar?? 1979 Sierra -MEAN
2000 425 Expedition - Muddy
PICS

CHEVYRADO:
THERE FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YOU HAD IT IN THE CAB WITH YOU!!!

Kevin108:
 87 Silverado 4x4 Longbed Pickup
My Mods | Truck Pics | E-mail Me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version