73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Wheels & Tires

Recommend a set of beauty rings!

(1/1)

FlatBlack77:
I'm tired of the mixed matched set of wheel trim rings I have and I am ready to buy a new set.

Must be for 15 inch wheels I have factory rallies. I want a 2 inch wide rings. Chrome or polished doesnt matter. I am not going to pay 30 bucks a pop for wheel vintiques. I would love to hear what you guys have bought aftermarket that fits the rallies nicely without any gaps.

That's in advance

JohnnyPopper:
How wide are your rallies?

The wider you have the deeper you want.

I've got 3" wide on 8" rallies.

I have found good stock B/R's at car shows, auto swap meets, easy to spot, they have a unique pattern on the back bindings points.

FlatBlack77:
I have 15x7s front and 15x8s rear. Going to 15x10 rear as soon as wheel vintiques makes them available. I have had 2 inches and 3 inches and I like the 2 inch look no matter the wheel size.

I am going to keep my eyes open at fall Carlisle if I dont get a set before then.

Thanks

zieg85:
I have 2 styles.  First picture is the thin ones from the 88 on up rally wheel as they call it.  Second one is the larger old school.  I personally like the first style better.  It just overs the "ugliness of the wheel weights" and goes to the first bump up.  This leaves more painted rim showing.

FlatBlack77:
I really like that first one Zieg. Alot. I might hit the pick n pull this week and take a look

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version