Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[11] 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

* Search

* Top Boards

TODAY is a Great Day to visit our Store and order the parts you need for your truck!  :D

Welcome to 73-87chevytrucks.com

73-87chevytrucks.com is not only a forum we are also a vendor for a variety of parts both replacement and custom. Check out our store at 73-87chevytrucks.com Online Store

73-87chevytrucks Social Network

We are also on Facebook so give us a like to the page if you like what you see: http://www.facebook.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/7387chevytrucks

73-87chevytrucks Merchandise

Looking for a shirt, cap hoodie or anything else with our logo, check out or Cafepress site or our Spreadshirt site

Today at 07:18:55 PM by bigblockchevelleman | Views: 7 | Comments: 1

Currently installing the engine back in the Truck . The problem is that after the extension tube is installed I'm  not able to get the sensor in because it's up against the block almost like if the tube was a 1/4 -1/2 longer it would be ok or if maybe the tube threads were straight or different angle and help or idea's  Thank you  Steve
April 10, 2021, 11:27:00 AM by shinkle | Views: 49 | Comments: 4

My stock radio has a digital clock with cassett player. It works great except for a bad distortion on the left side speakers. Mainly the rear speaker on the bass sound. The beat beat beat rythm of songs is badly distorted. I replaced the rear stock speakers with no luck. It does it on both antenna and cassette tapes.

Any suggestions?
April 10, 2021, 11:24:14 AM by shinkle | Views: 55 | Comments: 4

I have an 87 R10 dual tank.  The driver side tank and gauge works great.  When I flip the tank switch to the passenger side the engine instantly dies.  I replaced the switch and put gas in the passenger tank.

Any suggestions?
April 10, 2021, 01:01:11 AM by rredrraider | Views: 52 | Comments: 2

Iím having trouble finding a tilt steering column for my 1975 c10. The ones I find are over $1k and Iím just looking for something for an everyday driver. Nothing special but I would like the tilt option. There was a guy selling me a tilt column but it didnít have the same connectors as my truck does so I passed. I have some questions.
1. Can I splice my column connectors into the one that is being sold to me?
2. They guy canít remember what year this column came out of.
3. Is this column even compatible with 1975 c10?

This is a picture of the column that Iím thinking of buying if it can work in my 75.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
April 08, 2021, 09:52:17 AM by Doppleganger | Views: 105 | Comments: 4

Just posting this so anyone thinking of dumping alot of money on prebent kits from Inline Tubes vs bending their own (or buying them elsewhere) can think on it. Bought a stainless set of fuel lines from Inline Tubes. Upon attempting to install these (85 K20), realized the dual tank crossover pipes are 2-3" short per side....but a little longer hoses can fix that. The vent pipe is about 6" too long and the bends are actually backwards/opposite in some areas. Best part is the main supply/return lines. A series of short pieces with crimped fittings and short sections of pipe that in no way fit or form to this truck...at all. They could be from a Dodge Dakota for all I know. They send a bag of unions....NONE of which fit any of the fittings on this pile of short pipes. ?! I have a friend who is an ASE mechanic of almost 40 yrs. He's replaced many lines in many vehicles. He comes over and is stumped. Says that either their template is way off (he was more colorful than that) or these are parts from other kits. I send side by side pics of the lines and the brain trust at Inline insists these will fit - tough luck. So $400 blown out the door, plus whatever I have to spend to buy new lines and bend my own. The combined lengths of all these 'pieces' aren't even close to the length of the truck.

And fwiw.....I ordered the kit THEY recommended (not that I got that anyways).

Just read their reviews, especially in the last year. Wrong or defective parts sent out; YOU pay shipping and restocking fee to send back. This wasn't just me (which I would but they wont take them back either).

Suppose I'll get in trouble here for posting this, but someone has to know before blowing $ they dont have to lose either.
Pages: [1]

* Recent Posts

* Top Poster

Captkaos Captkaos
18133 Posts
VileZambonie VileZambonie
18058 Posts
Irish_Alley Irish_Alley
13273 Posts
zieg85 zieg85
7320 Posts
Blazin Blazin