Author Topic: Quick colour change..!  (Read 26323 times)

Offline 123 pugsy

Re: Quick colour change..!
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2008, 07:05:51 AM »
I'm not sure of the size or weight but you could check Canada Post rates. That is if you could find one here. :-\

http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/offerings/parcel_post_surface/int/default-e.asp

Pugsy
76 C10 LWB
TPI 350

Offline overthepond

• Frequent Member
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
Alas i had to pull the tank to check the sender as the gauge was reading everything but the true level and on removal i found the connections in the tank had corroded and fell apart.
Just waiting on a replacement coming over so i cleaned the tank and bashguard up,also had a nice wakeup present on the matt,the AACUK decided to use my blazer in a 2 page article on my build up which makes me want to finish it even more now... ;D

Also found myself with nothing to do so i started to clean up the old 12 bolt i had propped up against the fence...funny thing boredom.

Dave
When all else fails...try again.

Offline ccz145a

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »
Sweeeet! I think I've seen those pics before, though.
1975 C10 Silverado LWB, 454CID, TH400, 10bolt 3.42
11MPG Downhill w/tailwind (but there ain't no hills here)

Offline overthepond

• Frequent Member
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »
Sweeeet! I think I've seen those pics before, though.

You have...just thought i'd share the mag pages though.. ;)
Dave

Offline ccz145a

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2008, 01:54:12 PM »
:) i was just kidding 'bout the pics.

It's cool you were singled out for the article. Hope the carbon police don't come after you ;D

Offline overthepond

• Frequent Member
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »
:) i was just kidding 'bout the pics.

It's cool you were singled out for the article. Hope the carbon police don't come after you ;D

No problem,carbon police..!...is that the eco warriors etc.
Dave

Offline ccz145a

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2008, 03:15:09 PM »
carbon police..!...is that the eco warriors
Yep, it's all over the news here that you guys are going to have to carry around a "carbon card" to track carbon usage and buy credits if you excede your quota. These people are getting dangerous.

I won't hijack your cool thread for this... we can start another topic. Like your ride, btw.

Offline overthepond

• Frequent Member
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
carbon police..!...is that the eco warriors
Yep, it's all over the news here that you guys are going to have to carry around a "carbon card" to track carbon usage and buy credits if you excede your quota. These people are getting dangerous.

I won't hijack your cool thread for this... we can start another topic. Like your ride, btw.

Bollox to them all...they still have their big jags to drive them to and fro and the monarchy is another story...basically we dont need them or their goverment but a majority says we do.... >:(
Dave

Offline overthepond

• Frequent Member
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2008, 04:18:24 AM »
My new fuel tank sender/strainer arrived yesterday so i finally got round to fitting the tank back up along with the skid plate.
On fitting it back up i wished for kermit the frog's hands as i forgot to hook up the pink wire before lifting it so i had to shove my hand into the 3" space to get it on.After a few choice words and death threats to the blazer it finally popped into position.
I now have a fuel gauge that tells the truth... ;D
Not long now before i can use it,still looking for that elusive regulator for the tailgate and the ac delete cover.
New sender.

Another job done.

Dave

Offline overthepond

• Frequent Member
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2008, 11:00:29 AM »
Is it just my ears or can anyone hear the slightest tap in my motor,i thought it was the pcv valve jumping but it aint, it comes and goes,i wish i was closer to you lot as the camera dont pick it up good enough to let you hear it... ???
Still waiting on the quadrajet rebuild arriving so the holley is back on for now and its behaving..lol.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvXs_8nbVeE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xvXs_8nbVeE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Dave