Author Topic: Need a K-10?  (Read 3010 times)

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
Re: Need a K-10?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 06:39:02 AM »
So you have to buy ugly clothes to get a ticket?  :P
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠¯¯¯¯¯'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline Shifty

• I bleed Bowtie red...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 08:28:55 AM »
Good looking square though, so their taste isn't a complete poop.
87 V20 Standard Cab Longbed (current)

87 R30 3+3 Longbed (days of yore)

98 C2500 ext cab longbed

Offline Stewart G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 09:15:01 AM »

Actually, i read the fine print/rules and you can get 100 entries without buying anything.

Someone needs to get on this.   i don't like/want/need 4WD.  Too complicated/heavy.  i don't go offroad (at least not intentionally) and it doesn't snow much here---like 3 weeks.

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 01:00:29 PM »
so you can mail in two entries and you reach your max of 100 entries

How to Enter:
a. Purchase Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit https://ruralcloth.com/ (the
“Website”) and purchase one or more products from the Website during the
Promotion Period (a “Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required
information. Receive one (1) entry for every $5 spent (not including tax or shipping)
during the Promotion Period. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment
transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Purchase
Entries.
b. Event Entry: From December 5, 2019 through December 14th, 2019 (the “Event
Entry Dates”) visit the Sponsor’s booth at the RMEF Hunter and Outdoor Christmas
event held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Halls, Las Vegas (the “Event”)
and complete and return the entry form provided by Sponsor’s representative at
booth # 2337 to receive one (1) entry in the Promotion (an “Event Entry”). LIMIT ONE
(1) EVENT ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS.
c. Free Mail-in Entry: To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly
handprint, your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code,
telephone number and complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with
no outer envelope) and mail to: Rural Cloth Patriot Truck Giveaway, PO Box 18893
San Jose, CA 95158 (a “Mail-in Entry”). You will receive fifty (50) entries into the
Promotion for each Mail-in Entry request received. Mail-in Entries must be received
by December 23, 2019. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including
addressing), mailed separately with no outer envelope and have sufficient postage.
Bonus Entries: Purchase Entries for the following eligible products, will earn double the
normal amount of entries (two (2) Entries for every $5 spent) only during the specific bonus
entry dates (“Bonus Entry Dates”) indicated for each product.
Bonus Entry Dates will begin at 12:00 a.m. PT on the start date and end at 11:59 p.m. PT on
the end date.

LIMIT ONE HUNDRED (100) ENTRIES (INCLUSIVE OF ANY BONUS ENTRIES) PER
PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. To the maximum
extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not
be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. You are not a winner until your prize
claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the
Promotion Administrator.

Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: One (1) Grand Prize: One
(used) 1976 Chevy Truck. Total ARV of prize is $40,000. Prior to awarding the Grand Prize,
the winner may elect to substitute the Grand Prize with a cash alternative of $20,000
awarded in the form of a check. In such event, the ARV of Grand Prize is $20,000. Prize(s)
must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s) except as
otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No
substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s
sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for
any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an
© 2019 SweepstakesPros. All rights reserved. (ver. 20190403) 3
equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state territorial and local taxes, and all
other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of
the applicable winner(s). Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner
validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed
properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, prize(s) that are
not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded.

If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 01:01:10 PM »

Actually, i read the fine print/rules and you can get 100 entries without buying anything.

Someone needs to get on this.   i don't like/want/need 4WD.  Too complicated/heavy.  i don't go offroad (at least not intentionally) and it doesn't snow much here---like 3 weeks.

says you can get 20k instead of the truck which they value at 40k
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline fitz

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 04:06:17 AM »

says you can get 20k instead of the truck which they value at 40k

Depending on your state's tax laws that free truck may not be so "free".
I'm no accountant so dont hold me to these #'s, but in Mass you have to pay a gift tax & a sales tax on the truck if you win it.  They treat the truck as income, so you would pay roughly 1/3 of the $40k in income tax ($13,200).  When you go to register the truck you have to pay a sales tax of 6.25% ($2500).
  If you win that free truck in Mass, its gonna cost you about $15,700 to get it on the road.  All off the sudden the $20k looks pretty good.

Offline Stewart G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 07:17:46 AM »
Ok, anyone besides anyone who lives in taxachusettes needs a K-10?  ;)