Author Topic: 1977 chevy headlight bezel  (Read 2605 times)

Offline 1BAD77K10

1977 chevy headlight bezel
« on: September 28, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
hey everyone,    i know im a newbie but ive owned alot of 73-87 trucks and blazers but ive never swaped the the front ends.  i have a 1977 chevy shortbed now that im getting new inner and outer fenders along with a hood and possibly  a new radiator support.  the problem im having is that the truck has the headlight bezel that includes the turn signal and i hate that. im wanting to swap the bezel to the one that only includes the headlight.  i dont have a problem getting a new radiator support if i need it to swap the grill and bezel.  any help that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  i know that this is probably a dumb question but i gotta ask before i order parts.  thanks

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
Re: 1977 chevy headlight bezel
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 09:52:44 PM »
73-80 grill and headlight trim will interchange. All the same core support. 80s with square head lights are just a bracket to mount the head light setup.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline 1BAD77K10

Re: 1977 chevy headlight bezel
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »
ok thanks for clearin that up.  i thought that it would be the same just didnt understand it.  needed a second opinion.