Author Topic: my 77 stepside project  (Read 6539 times)

Offline ccweber

my 77 stepside project
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:09:43 PM »
i have a 1977 Chevrolet Silverado. it has a 350 sb and a 350 turbo trans. it has dual pipes and cherry bombs leading in to 2 foot echo tips. God only knows how many miles is on the truck itself. i got this truck when i was bout 13. i had been in my family for a few years i decided it was time for me to give it a new look. i am now 17 and i have worked hard to get this truck put together. it was kinda limited on what i could do and i have had to wait for a while to do anything to it cause i didnt have the funds to do anything. now i have two '77 chevys, my other one is a stepside. please tell me what you think of my truck. Thank you
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 10:12:01 PM by ccweber »

Offline ccweber

Re: 77 chevy
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:12:35 PM »
before and after i replaced someones version of a flat bed on this truck. the truck had someones half ass engineering on it and needed lots of body work when i first got it. and now the running boards from the olden days are gone.

Offline v_dub_ya

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 04:32:47 PM »
Looking good, looks a like a fun project and its cool that it was in your family.  I have a '77 as well.

Offline ccweber

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 10:33:42 PM »
i really need to take new pictures of it cause it looks alot different. i will upload more pics when i get some.

i do have alot of ideas for the truck but im open for suggestions if you have any.

Offline ccweber

my 77 stepside project
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 07:43:42 PM »
this is my newest project. it took the place of my all original 65 chevrolet short wide. it took me a while to find this truck, but i later came to find out the truck needed alot of work, and still does. im hoping to have a full restore going by mid of next year.