Author Topic: Borla exhaust?????  (Read 3282 times)

Offline FresnoK5er

• Fresno, Ca
Borla exhaust?????
« on: March 16, 2009, 04:31:46 PM »
Does anyone have Borla exhaust on there pickup or blazer? If so are you happy with it or would you not recommend it? I'm thinking of putting Borla on my blazer because I'm sick of my Flowmasters. I'm looking for something no quite as loud as my single chamber flows but only a little bit.

Online VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
Re: Borla exhaust?????
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 06:28:47 PM »
A former friend of mine did and it sounded better with the flowmasters in my opinion. It just had that turbo muffler sound with a little more depth. It didn't do anything for me but if you don't like that flowmaster sound go for it.
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠¯¯¯¯¯'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline oldwhity

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:59 PM »
Personally I think Borla is just overpriced. The kits look good but I could find other things to spend my money on. If you have single chambers now and want something a tad quieter, why don't you go with a 2 or 3 chamber Flowmaster. It will cost only a fraction of the price. IMO
Rob G.
81 Chevy K20 4x4 LWB stepside
I enjoy long quiet walks..........in a junkyard!

Offline werewolfx13

• Site Supporters
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 12:44:09 AM »
Long glasspacks are also a bit more mellow, and if they're 24" or longer, you'll have a hard time blowing them out.
Chris
'83 Chevy c10 Silverado SWB
'76 Chevy k20 LWB 6.5'x8' Flatbed
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Offline 75??? franken-trunk

• Registered Users
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »
i like my summit race mufflers nice rumble and deep but when you get on it it gives off that high proformance tone like a dirt car
Jack'em High
Fat chicks can't climb