Technical Forum (Read Only) > Chassis Electrical and Ignition

What's everybody's favorite source for buying wiring/looms/etc.?

(1/3) > >>

IdahoMan:

Here's my cab wiring that leads to my dome-light and cargo-light. I'm putting in another light in with the dome light but on a different circuit. I'd like to keep it looking stock (the loom and orange/white-doublewire you see there).

frotosride:

--- Quote from: IdahoMan on April 23, 2015, 04:38:29 PM ---

Here's my cab wiring that leads to my dome-light and cargo-light. I'm putting in another light in with the dome light but on a different circuit. I'd like to keep it looking stock (the loom and orange/white-doublewire you see there).

--- End quote ---

Delcity.net...more stuff than you will need.

bd:
Depends on what you're trying to source...

* delcity.net *  (comprehensive electrical source; accommodating to small quantity orders - GXL/SXL/TXL cross-linked wire, Delphi/Packard & Amphenol connectors/terminals, adhesive-lined shrink tube, high-temp loom, expandable sleeving, clamps, circuit breakers, relays, tooling, etc)
* terminalsupplyco.com  (many colors of GXL/TXL wire, Delphi/Packard & Deutsch connectors/terminals/pigtails, circuit breakers, relays, tooling, etc)
* awcwire.com  (SXL/GXL/TXL wire, SGX battery cable, marine wire/cable, etc)
* theelectricaldepot.com *  (Deutsch connectors/terminals, Cole-Hersee Products, 3M shrink tube, tooling, etc)
* wirebarn.com  (GXL/TXL wire, SGX battery cable, EPDM welding cable, fuses, split loom, miscellaneous wiring supplies)
* terminalsandconnectors.com  (Delphi connectors/terminals/mounting solutions)
* repairconnector.com  (comprehensive line of OEM electrical terminals, connectors and sockets)
* clipsandfasteners.com *  (diverse selection of OEM terminals, connectors, clips and fastening solutions - a full line Auveco retailer)
* americanautowire.com  (vehicle-specific wiring harnesses and components)               ...Our site Store sells American Autowire....
* picowiring.com  (aftermarket pigtails)
* superbrightleds.com  (comprehensive LED resource)
* alliedelec.com  (comprehensive electronic and industrial components, tools and supplies)
* mouser.com *  (electronic components)
* digikey.com  (electronic components and supplies)
* cable-ties-express.com  (cable ties and miscellaneous wire management supplies)
* cabletiesandmore.com  (comprehensive cable management supplies)          ...to name a few. 

Sites marked * are my preferred sources.  Most sites have much to offer, but require patients to navigate.  You need to know what you're after.

ehjorten:
I have used M&H for several things.   www.wiringharness.com

hatzie:

--- Quote from: bd on April 23, 2015, 09:59:10 PM ---Depends on what you're trying to source...

* delcity.net *  (comprehensive electrical source; accommodating to small quantity orders - GXL/SXL/TXL cross-linked wire, Delphi/Packard & Amphenol connectors/terminals, adhesive-lined shrink tube, high-temp loom, expandable sleeving, clamps, circuit breakers, relays, tooling, etc)
* terminalsupplyco.com *  (many colors of GXL/TXL wire, Delphi/Packard & Deutsch connectors/terminals/pigtails, circuit breakers, relays, tooling, etc)
* awcwire.com  (SXL/GXL/TXL wire, SGX battery cable, marine wire/cable, etc)
* theelectricaldepot.com *  (Deutsch connectors/terminals, Cole-Hersee Products, 3M shrink tube, tooling, etc)
* terminalsandconnectors.com  (Delphi connectors/terminals/mounting solutions)
* repairconnector.com  (comprehensive line of OEM electrical terminals, connectors and sockets)
* clipsandfasteners.com *  (diverse selection of OEM terminals, connectors, clips and fastening solutions - a full line Auveco retailer)
* americanautowire.com  (vehicle-specific wiring harnesses and components)               ...Our site Store sells American Autowire....
* picowiring.com  (aftermarket pigtails)
* superbrightleds.com  (comprehensive LED resource)
* alliedelec.com *  (comprehensive electronic and industrial components, tools and supplies)
* mouser.com  (electronic components)
* frys.com  (electronic components and supplies)
* digikey.com  (electronic components and supplies)
* cable-ties-express.com  (cable ties and miscellaneous wire management supplies)
* cabletiesandmore.com  (comprehensive cable management supplies)          ...to name a few. 

Sites marked * are my preferred sources.  Most sites have much to offer, but require patients to navigate.  You need to know what you're after.

--- End quote ---

Can't leave out Waytek Wire for larger quantites of SXL wire and ISO relay parts. 
The Electrical Depot has quite a lot of the more common Delphi connectors and even some oddball stuff like the GT150 terminals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version