Author Topic: Need Help Stalling Problem!!!!!!  (Read 8569 times)

Offline Grim 82

Re: Need Help Stalling Problem!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »
its been a month

I think he is stalling

Couldn't help it.     +1 for the TCC lockup.
Give a man a gun, and he might rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he might rob the world.

Offline fred75

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 07:57:27 PM »
  As for the poll question, you gentlemen are much too kind in breaking that down for me...

I see some of you have identified your transmissions. I can't get any more specific than MV4 as the pan has been replaced. Any way to ID it on the inside or elsewhere??? I found the VIN stamp.
'82 C-10 305/TH350-TCC EDL PERF INT W/1406 AFB MSD-6A HDRS

Offline beastie_3

• Josh
    • My truck pics
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 01:29:27 AM »
when it stalls, it may have been running before.  If it doesn't stall, it may not have been running first.  If it runs, then stalls, it may not be running after.  If it runs after it wasn't running, then, well it is possessed--you hope it stalls. If it stalls before it stalls, well, I hope it was running first or it woudn't be cosidered a stall, then another stall. In either case, I pick "D"--it is Christine.

Well of course it was running, otherwise it wouldnt stall! BUT, does option A refer to being in gear while stopped, or while moving? Option B clearly states stopping, as in the process of doing so.

I petition to add option E, he needs to come back and clear these confusions up!

(Christine is Hollywood fiction! Its like watching law and order and then taking the BAR exam)

Offline Lt.Del

• Andy aka:SgtDel
  • DelbridgePhotography.com
    • www.delbridge.net
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 10:45:53 AM »
like watching law and order and then taking the BAR exam

I tried it and ended up like JFK jr, except I didn't try it 18 times to pass.  

For my police academy, I watched the movie Police Academy followed by all seasons of The Andy Griffith Show.  One can learn a lot from Mayberry.  I passed.   Of course that was 19 yrs ago.

Well of course it was running, otherwise it wouldnt stall!

Thanks for that bit of info, i didn't know---Where's the humor in this world?  Sorry, but to keep me sane in these troubling times, it's either become an alcoholic or find humor where ever possible.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 10:50:58 AM by SgtDel »

Offline Grim 82

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 11:49:24 AM »
 Sorry, but to keep me sane in these troubling times, it's either become an alcoholic or find humor where ever possible.

Or both just to be on the safe side ;)

By the way, the score is almost tied.
Give a man a gun, and he might rob a bank. Give a man a bank, and he might rob the world.

Offline Lt.Del

• Andy aka:SgtDel
  • DelbridgePhotography.com
    • www.delbridge.net
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 12:10:57 PM »
there I tied it up.  Still looking for option "D" though.

Offline beastie_3

• Josh
    • My truck pics
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 07:52:44 PM »

For my police academy, I watched the movie Police Academy followed by all seasons of The Andy Griffith Show.  One can learn a lot from Mayberry.  I passed.   Of course that was 19 yrs ago.

I watched Police Women of Broward County and The Academy (LASD) to apply for a lateral position....