Author Topic: Lots of information.  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline 79scott

Re: Lots of information.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:03:37 AM »
awesome thanks

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 08:25:39 AM »
i didnt look at all of it so it could be hidden somewhere but i didnt see anything about the "old" (pre-bankruptcy) gm and the "new" gm. how they are getting away with the faulty ignition cylinders by claiming "that was the old gm not us". i just dont have faith in them anymore, i understand the ignition cylinder problem was due to people having more than 5 keys on the key ring. but you have to be responsible for your actions when your actions were to buy cheap parts not just limited to key cylinders. even a couple years after the bankruptcy deal when someone would bring their car in for warranty they pulled the same thing. "we didnt give you that warranty the old gm did" to me GM died years ago and i dont like the new reborn Government Motors.... sorry for the rant
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:27:22 AM by Irish_Alley »
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline 78 Chevyrado

• Z62 ON-ROAD
  • Site Supporters
    • My Photobucket Site
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 12:51:35 AM »
i didnt look at all of it so it could be hidden somewhere but i didnt see anything about the "old" (pre-bankruptcy) gm and the "new" gm. how they are getting away with the faulty ignition cylinders by claiming "that was the old gm not us". i just dont have faith in them anymore, i understand the ignition cylinder problem was due to people having more than 5 keys on the key ring. but you have to be responsible for your actions when your actions were to buy cheap parts not just limited to key cylinders. even a couple years after the bankruptcy deal when someone would bring their car in for warranty they pulled the same thing. "we didnt give you that warranty the old gm did" to me GM died years ago and i dont like the new reborn Government Motors.... sorry for the rant

thats why i say piss on GM now.  I have an '08 impala with the ignition recall.  Car still has only 28k on it even now.  I also had to put the camber kit on it cuz it wore out the rear tires in 18k miles from new---  they knew of that problem, but only fixed the police models free.  i had to buy the parts, install them, wasting my time, then pay for an alignment.   by the way the fix for the ignition recall on my car, was to put a plug in the keys, so it has a hole in the center instead of a wide slot.  that and they knew of the problem since 2005.  IMO  if they get a bail out they shouldn't have been able to use the words general or motors in their new company name.   
Kenny

1978 C-20, 350/400, 3.73, Graystone Metallic, Raceline Renegade 8 Wheels - 18x8.5, 275/70R18 BFG KO's

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 11:45:13 AM »