Author Topic: This is a family oriented site.... (topic edited)  (Read 28024 times)

Offline 76 k10

• Registered Users
This is a family oriented site.... (topic edited)
« on: March 21, 2008, 10:03:15 PM »
if people would stop telling me what im doing wrong >:( i love this site but i dont want people crying to me :P..........if i wanted that i would go to my girl friends house ;D thank you !!!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:26:59 PM by Captkaos »

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
Re: you know what would be so cool!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »
What are you talking about? Who's crying to you?
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline HAULIN IT

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »
Please explain. I went over your post history & didn't see anything that looked odd on a returned post. Are you talking about a PM? Crying to you, sounds like someone's doing: poor ol' me, help me,help me,ect. to you. I find this to be a good civil site, were not all allways going to agree, but most of what people seem to post is good advice coming from experience. I don't understand either. Lorne

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2008, 11:57:44 PM »
Yes please explain what you mean?
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline Toolmaster

• Administrator
  • Frequent Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

76 k10  Would you care to explain this !!
You can do so by sending me a P/M with the information included.  
Hang him !!!    (Judge Roy Bean)  Looters will be shot on site !!!

Offline 76 k10

• Registered Users
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 01:21:06 AM »
hey toolmaster didnt you write me saying if u see me swaring you were doing to delete me............ im not going to start a crap load of probs

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 07:41:24 AM »
Why, are you not capable of posting without swearing? Isn't it nice to come to a forum without everybody swearing at each other for a change? 76K10 take a chill pill man
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline Toolmaster

• Administrator
  • Frequent Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2008, 09:35:10 AM »
if people would stop telling me what im doing wrong  i love this site but i dont want people crying to me ..........if i wanted that i would go to my girl friends house  thank you !!!!

76 k10  Would you care to explain this !!
You can do so by sending me a P/M with the information included

hey toolmaster didnt you write me saying if u see me swaring you were doing to delete me............ im not going to start a crap load of probs

You have not explained the reason for this post. If you have a problem with someone on this forum
Im the one you should be explaining it to. You sent no P/M to me and your last post has nothing to do
with this topic. This forum has rules that you agreed to when you signed up. If you cant abide by the rules of the forum then your account can and will be deleted.
It's your choice at this time.

Your next post should be in a P/M to me about this topic.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 07:19:34 PM by Toolmaster »
Hang him !!!    (Judge Roy Bean)  Looters will be shot on site !!!

Offline HAULIN IT

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2008, 09:53:07 AM »
Agreed! That is way I like this site, it's informative & the posts don't very often go off course & turn into a name calling game by the end. We may hassle each other a little, but it's mostly just a minor difference in personalities. I posted a couple words that weren't liked & Chris just asked to limit that & asked to abide by the rules agreed to, no big deal. Relax & enjoy the site. Lorne

Offline Blazin

• Blazin new trails!
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »
Exactly I will have no problem with swears, and such but other might so I refrain form using any heavy foul language.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2008, 08:04:58 PM »
Looks like the only one to me that is Whining is you because you can't seem to control your fingers while typing a post.  You aren't speaking it, so that isn't an excuse that it is your normal language, you are typing it.  With that said, you came here under your own choice, you log in to come here so if you don't like it here, log off.  Of course you don't have that option anymore since it has been given to you serveral times to explain, so now you are going to have to email me to explain what your problem is and why you can seem to not type words that aren't allowed on the forum, or wait out the 10 day ban. (I am feeling generous today).  Otherwise we will see you in 10 days, IF you can come back and conform to the rules...

Offline the_legend_1981

• Frequent Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
i made the mistake and swore on here, i didn't know i wasnt supposed to.  captkaos told me not to do it anymore...you don't see me whining

Offline JRConnieK10

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »
There seems to be a lot of good people on here I check it out daily quite often actually and I share with my wife and kids when I see something amusing or interesting its nice to see stuff that isn't garbage there is enough of that out there today and the things we deal with on a daily basis Thanks to all the Administrators for their efforts in keeping this user and family friendly. Keep up the good work.
'85 K10 LWB 350/SM465
BUILT NOT BOUGHT

Offline autorepr

• Frequent Member
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 08:43:26 AM »
AGREED for sure!  I let a few words fly on the post about the guy who was beeing taunted to street race, Captkaos edited it and sent me a warning. I took it to heart and have adjusted my responses!
UH-OH  I'M GONNA NEED A BIGGER BANDAID!!!!!

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
I am not trying to be a jerk, but keep in mind we aren't having verbal conversations here.  There is a backspace button so if you do type it, you can remove it before hitting POST.

This is why I have the rules as they are...
I check it out daily quite often actually and I share with my wife and kids when I see something amusing or interesting.....

If your kids or family cannot read it, it will be removed...

BTW, I am sure it is already know since he is an admin, but Toolmaster is the authority here in my absense or otherwise.  If he asks for a response, he is giving those a chance to correct the problem before I eliminate it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 09:30:18 PM by Captkaos »