Author Topic: This is a family oriented site.... (topic edited)  (Read 28023 times)

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
Re: you know what would be so cool!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »
This is the current agreement that all members have to accept to post on the forum:

BEFORE REGISTERING!!!  If you HAD an EZBOARD account and cannot log in, go here first:
http://forum.73-87chevytrucks.com/smforum/index.php?topic=5300.0

We will reset your password so you can log in with your old account.  Just send a request to webmaster@73-87chevytrucks.com stating you old username and request a reset.

AOL email account CANNOT BE approved !!!  If you have an AOL account, you CANNOT use you AOL email address it to register with our forum.  You MUST chose another email account to register.  If you use an AOL account it WILL NOT be approved.

This is a FAMILY oriented site, all users are welcomed to join.By joining you agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, personal attack, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages.  Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate.  Offensive, vulgar and degrading usernames will be removed immediately, with or without notice, as this is a family site. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Offline GUITAR1989

• Registered Users
    • What I've done to my truck so far :)
Re: This is a family oriented site.... (topic edited)
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »
Thats actually one of the things i admire about this forum...Im subscribed to another c10 forum and theres all kinds of nudie pics and swearing on there....makes it alot easier to find out what you need help with when theres not pics of girls and stuff floating around to distract you lol

Offline 1982 Daily Driver

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »
If the site wasn't clean I wouldn't be here. Please keep ip the good work. Thank you

Offline bake74

• Build Thread
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 08:46:44 AM »
     There are those of us that, in our regular lives live this way.  If it wasn't for the rules of this site and the family orientation, I would not be here at all. ( I also share a lot of things on this site with my wife, and she hates all the swearing and rudeness, you get enough of that in the real world ).  So asking from one man's heart to all others, lets just keep it civil and if you don't have anything helpful to say just don't say it, thanks. Tom
#1: The easiest and most obvious solution to any problem is 99% of the time correct.
#2: There is no such thing as impossible, it just takes longer.
  74 k10, 77k10    Tom

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 07:59:03 PM »
Don't let one rotten egg spoil your fun here peeps.
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline bobcooter

• 1979 Scottsdale C-20
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »
I think this site is the bomb. Lots of good people here. Lots of good info here too. I made a little mistake when I first got here but I got straightened out and I really respect the fact that it's a clean, place without a bunch of cursing and stuff. I think Chris and the others do a great job. No one forces anyone get on this site. If you like welcome, if you don't like it, get gone.
'79 C-20, 350/400, 3:73 gears, 9 leafs and a headache rack
Favorite Quote, "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgement."

Offline gto109

• Frequent Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2011, 04:16:40 PM »
I love this site, I learn more and more about these trucks every day.  I'm on here a few times a day looking up things and seeing whats new.  If this site wasn't clean I don't think i would be here as much in a day.
67 Le Mans Convertible resto project 350 Pontiac w/powerglide,
85 Scottsdale k-10 305 700r4,
86 Trans Am 305 350th
06 Dodge Ram daily driver

Offline Grover 1

• Frequent Member
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »
I have said before, this is the best site of it's kind on the internet.  I've looked at others - this is the only one I've joined.  The information I've received here seems to be right on and given in a polite and informative manner, even if my question is somewhat boneheaded.  Thanks to Chris and the other administrators for keeping this a great site.
1978 C-10 SWB
1986 K-10 SWB
1975 C-10 SWB

And here I sit so patiently
Waiting to find out what price
You have to pay to get out of
Going through all these things twice - bd

Offline 78 Chevyrado

• Z62 ON-ROAD
  • Site Supporters
    • My Photobucket Site
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 07:58:32 PM »
I manage not to swear online about 98% of the time.  If I can do it, anybody can.  I swear a LOT verbally.  I dislike a lot of stuff daily.... ;)
Kenny

1978 C-20, 350/400, 3.73, Graystone Metallic, Raceline Renegade 8 Wheels - 18x8.5, 275/70R18 BFG KO's