Author Topic: dash cluster  (Read 3162 times)

Offline stinkyscooter

dash cluster
« on: November 11, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »
Howdy, I just picked up a 85 K10 2 months back for 975.00. It was in real ruff shape,But it does have a goodwrench motor with only 20,00 miles on it,with receipts to prove it. Ive done a tone of body,suspension,brake and exhaust work and i couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. My problem is yester day I turned it on and my fuel gauge did not work and My turn signals work and blink all the way around, but the lights are on all the time on the cluster. Also when i turn on the head lights the dash lights shut off. YEH,ther's more the wipers quite too.I checked all the fuses and there fine. The wiper fluid  and the wiper motor don't turn,so this leads me to believe its in the switch or wiring. After all the work this is the truck I've always wanted and it looks good and runs great,but I'm losing my mind with the electric. PLEASE HELP. Thanks Y'all! ???  Oh,ya. This is my first post here so sorry if I'm wrong about were to place this.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 09:37:08 PM by Captkaos »
Life aint easy when you're fat and greasy

Offline coopdust103

Re: dash cluster
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 02:57:12 AM »
Hi, I just purchased a 86 C30 with the same issue. what was the problem? i am leaning towartd the blinker switch in the column as the issue. i know its been a long time since you posted but thought it might be worth a shot.

Thanks,
Coopdust103