73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks > Members Rides

I think she's going to auction

(1/2) > >>

JohnnyPopper:
Well, I think the time has come to let this Ginny go.

Cleaned her up, submitted to BaT.

Any thoughts on a reserve price?

Thanks in advance!!!

JP

Shifty:
Dang it Johnny, just what I'm looking for, but way too nice for my wallet!  GLWS!

VileZambonie:
Looks like an easy sell but will you regret it?

JohnnyPopper:

--- Quote from: VileZambonie on September 28, 2022, 06:19:08 PM ---Looks like an easy sell but will you regret it?

--- End quote ---

Yeah VZ, I will miss her. Happily I'm still working on the '80 C10.

Any idea on a reserve?

They are really ticking up.

I'm pitching this one as a "bone stock survivor".

1980K20:
Beautiful truck!

I was checking into Hagerty insurance for mine.  They treated a friend right after an idiot totaled his classic FJ. I didn’t know what to put down for value, decided I’d make the list of what I got into it.  Cry a little. So I did a little searching for how much to replace.  I think it depends on how much you’ve done mechanically.  If somebody gets underneath, what will they see?  Rust? Perfection?

The old timers in the vintage chevy club (used to have a ‘32) really keyed off numbers matching motor and transmission, but I don’t see anybody really caring about that except for show quality vehicles.  My numbers matching ‘67 Camaro with six cylinder is worth $10.000 less than a restomod LS swap.  (Kinda wish I’d bought one of those ;-))

Anyways the guy says these trucks usually go in the 40’s.  But yours looks much nicer. Depending on the mechanical, I’d guess $40 minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version