General Site Info > General Discussion

I NEED HELP

(1/2) > >>

79LIKEAROCK:
IM HOPEFULLY GETTING A 79 CHEVY WITH A 350 SMALL BLOCK 3/4 TON BUT ITS IN TEXAS MY QUESTION IS IF I NEED TO PUT CADDILACK CONVERTERS ON IT FOR IT TO PASS EXPECTION IN MISSOURI IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ABOUT THAT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT NHSWRESTLINGSTUD@AOL.COM OR IF YOU HAVE AOL MESSENGER INSTANT MESSAGE ME MY SN IS NHSWRESTLINGSTUD
                            THANK YOU
                            79LIKEAROCK

wayneselleck:
Well what part of mo do you live in?If you live in a city then they might want you to.But some trucks were exempt from emissions.since yours is a 3/4 ton it might of been.I have a 77 heavy half and it was exempt.I live in washburn mo ,down southwest.And we dont have to.

edelbrock350:
I live pretty close to missourie and i'm in the city and i don't have them on my 73 1/2 ton.now that i think of it i have strait pipes.

j in la:
why would you want cadillac parts on your chevy truck?lol!!

ChevyGuy:
Well guess what i live in the great state of Texas....lol.
The laws here said if it didnt come with catalytic convertors then you dont have to have them. I own a 76 and its a heavy half and they didnt have them on the heavy halfs. So if your truck doesnt have them on it and its from Texas most likely you dont have to have them unless someone had good friends at a garage that inspected vehicles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version