Author Topic: oil pump  (Read 2004 times)

Offline exilous

• Registered Users
oil pump
« on: June 21, 2009, 06:55:31 PM »
Well, to make a long story somewhat shorter, yesterday I was workin on cleaning my engine blah blah blah my dad was just finishing putting a new engine into his little dodge dakota thing and he needed to make a run to the parts store for some littler odds and ends. So I told him to take my truck. neither him or I remembered that I had just come from the parts store and everythign I picked up was on my tailgate which was down with all the parts on it. Ya you can figure out the rest. my radiator support mounts door weatherstripping engine rebuild parts timing set and other various things scattered themselves down other roads leading to the parts store. I didnt realize this till my dada was gone a few minutes and he didnt realize till he was leaving the parts store. So to sum this story up the only thing he didnt find was the bolt that goes through the oil pump. And lets see yes I had already scrapped all my other engines so I don't have anymore. Now what I need from someone is if anyone has one lying around to take a picture of it with a tapemeasure next to it so I can get one out of our bins. we have tons of bolts but I dont want one too long or too short and neither of us remembers the measurements. so if anyone remembers the measurements on it please let me know. Thanks for any help guys.

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
Re: oil pump
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 10:11:32 PM »
yep just get a new one or moroso makes an oil pump stud kit.
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline Lt.Del

• Andy aka:SgtDel
  • DelbridgePhotography.com
    • www.delbridge.net
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »
I didnt realize this till my dada was gone

Tell your "dada" to buy you one next time he goes in town to buy milk for the bah bah.   :D

Sorry, I had to dive in when i see something like that.  Glad you got everything else back.

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 08:40:26 AM »
lol
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10