Author Topic: pic and measurement request, inner heater box, non a/c  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Swims350

• Cars and trucks
pic and measurement request, inner heater box, non a/c
« on: July 21, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »
Hey guys if anyone has a non a/c inner heater box they can get pics of, like with it apart for me to see how the core mounts and sits that'd be great.

Also if you have it out or can get a really close/accurate measure for me on it's height, top to bottom, length ps to ds, and thickness from firewall back, I got some off dad's 84 but they are est. not exact, I figured somebody might have one laying around they took out.

Looking to retrofit one of these in an 85 mcss since the original mc and g-body non a/c boxes are like gold and even harder to find, plus they are big enough on their own let alone an a/c box that is huge. I know the outer box will work great and be smaller and cleaner then the g body ones, but inner box aint sure there's enough room, I have to measure when I get a chance to go over and see the car again. I can't really tear dad's apart to check and see or measure it lol, but it was a thought.
See all our rides and projects at:

www.cardomain.com/id/benwa454