78 Chevyrado:
This one made me sick.  Sucks so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgmQPXP0o7Y

Shifty:
 :-\

JohnnyPopper:
 :'(

Mike81K10:
I always look under the truck about 3 times when beginning to lift. Once to ensure a good solid contact, then lift about 6 inches and check again, then about at about a foot. I then just keep a constant eye on it as I lift and try to be careful when lowering.

Sorry to see the damage from equipment malfunction. Guess it happens at times. I have been lucky to to have that happen. I did have a vehicle stolen (never found) that I had a lot of money in.

78 Chevyrado:

--- Quote from: Mike81K10 on September 08, 2023, 01:16:38 PM ---I always look under the truck about 3 times when beginning to lift. Once to ensure a good solid contact, then lift about 6 inches and check again, then about at about a foot. I then just keep a constant eye on it as I lift and try to be careful when lowering.

Sorry to see the damage from equipment malfunction. Guess it happens at times. I have been lucky to to have that happen. I did have a vehicle stolen (never found) that I had a lot of money in.

--- End quote ---

I've never had a lift or used one.   If I had one I think I'd spend 1/2 half hour setting it up each time Im so nervous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version