Author Topic: MMO games online ?  (Read 5051 times)

Offline bake74

• Build Thread
MMO games online ?
« on: September 25, 2014, 05:53:57 PM »
     Just wondering if any body else is playing game of war-fire age online ?  Looking to see if I make use of my gold mine that seems to be useless.
#1: The easiest and most obvious solution to any problem is 99% of the time correct.
#2: There is no such thing as impossible, it just takes longer.
  74 k10, 77k10    Tom

Offline audrima

• Frequent Member
Re: MMO games online ?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 09:54:51 AM »
hm, *looks at her mmo directory*, anarchy online,The secret world,Archeage,Star trek online, World of tanks, world of planes, dc universe online,Defiance, star wars galaxy emu,Wurm online, lord of the rings online. Nope don't play it. weird. is it good?

mariah

Offline Stewart G Griffin

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
Please fill me in on any/all role play,MMO, adventure games online.  i've been meaning to get into this.  What i think would be an ideal situation is to have 3-4 friends over and we go into the basement and play for hours.  Have food down there too.

Offline audrima

• Frequent Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »
hm mmos are not really a friday night game night type of game. but for what it's worth. what are you more in to First person shooters or role playing games?

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 04:59:57 PM »
i'd say role playing.  But if 3-4 or more people can play shooter type games i'd be interested as well.

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 05:28:16 PM »
P.S.
What is "MMO?"

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠¯¯¯¯¯'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline audrima

• Frequent Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 01:35:11 PM »
Massively Multiplexer Online<insert game time here>

i love Anarchy online, it's old (13 years!) but free and hard. archeage just came out it's vary old school (ultima online style old) but it's vary pvp rpg type. lord of the rings online is a good rpg if you like lord of the rings. the secret world is great jump in rpg. it's "theme park" style  but the way it set up no waiting in lines!  and vary good on the skill tree. but no real trade skill system it's more fighting and detective type game. I don't like wow myself, to simple. but its a good one to start on I guess.

as for lan party type rpgs hm I honestly don't have any installed. but back when I went to lan parties, we played Neverwinter nights 1 &2. there is the deobleo games though I don't own 3 myself or star craft II is popular right now. the rpgs I'm playing right now are fallout series, bioshock series, Batman archeume series,and shadowrun returns. but there all single player.

adviture I'm playing tome rider,rage, and thief gold.

o Warframe is a good (Free to play with cash shop) rpg style ftp  for lan parties.

look on steam (http://store.steampowered.com/) they of tons of great games :)

Mariah

Offline bladerunner

• Registered Users
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 07:01:39 PM »
I still have my buddies come over once a month or so and we bust out the old Nintendo and play Tecmo Super Bowl, Punch Out or Goldeneye on the N64. Or just watch football. Beers and friends are the best  8)
85 K10 Shortbed
94 Impala SS

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 11:11:36 PM »
had some friends come down from newyork (binghamton) i think lol. but one of them asked her boyfriend "wheres her sega". now somethings they still say funny so i wasnt sure if she was talking about her Sega genesis or her cigs. but needles to say later on we sat back and played her sega for a couple hours. there was this one girl who might be 20 she raged quit and didnt even know what a sega was.
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline blazing816

• Frequent Member
  • A Truck Is Built, Not Bought
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 08:22:59 AM »
If you really want a awesome MMO RPG FPS, you need to play Destiny (its out on PC, PS4, Xbox One).
Borderland's 1, 2, or pre-sequal are good (not really MMO though).

And you got to keep the old school games alive, I have every video game system made since 1985 (I collect them and games). But I love pulling them out and playing old school Nintendo or Sega, brings me back to my youth when I did not have a care in the world.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:24:37 AM by blazing816 »
-----------------------------
1988 Chevy R20 Scottsdale Crew Cab (350/TH400/4.56)

Offline Irish_Alley

• Tim
  • Global Moderator
  • Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 10:38:20 PM »
ahhh back before the pre-lag days. i dont ever remember getting so ticked at a game since i been playing online(all i play now is black ops 2 on xbox, but been playing call of duty since the 360 came out)
If you can’t tell yourself the truth, who can you tell it to?~Irish_Alley

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth ~Sherlock Holmes

Offline roger97338

• Registered Users
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2014, 10:06:38 AM »
hm, *looks at her mmo directory*, anarchy online,The secret world,Archeage,Star trek online, World of tanks, world of planes, dc universe online,Defiance, star wars galaxy emu,Wurm online, lord of the rings online. Nope don't play it. weird. is it good?

mariah

I loved Star Wars Galaxies, and I'll never forgive SOE or Lucas for closing it down. That said, how is the SWGEMU progressing?

Offline audrima

• Frequent Member
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2014, 02:12:25 PM »
I honestly have not login to it yet roger. I just have it installed lol. might play it tonight 0o.