1
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Don't be shy!
Explore the Forum to discover valuable discussions, articles, and technical references that you will not find anywhere else!
And, be sure to check out the quality offerings from our
Store!
Home
Forum
Store
Help
Search
Gallery
Login
Register
73-87chevytrucks.com
»
73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks
»
Interior & Equipment
»
dash covers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: dash covers (Read 30 times)
Jim Akins
New Users
Posts: 2
Newbie
dash covers
«
on:
September 30, 2026, 04:31:13 pm »
I need to cover the dashboard on my 80 C-10, I see some that are TPE type instead of the ABS one. Anyone used one of these?
Logged
Mr Diesel
Frequent Member
Posts: 363
Aaron
Re: dash covers
«
Reply #1 on:
September 30, 2026, 08:03:18 pm »
I don't know anything about TPE, but the ABS covers I have used on other vehicles were pretty junky.
Logged
1976 C20 Crewcab, 6.2L/SM465
1982 K30 Crewcab , 427TD/TH400
1983 C30, 6.2L/TH400
1983 K30 Crewcab 454/700R4
1986 K10 350/400. 1989 K30 cab/chassis 454/SM465
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
73-87chevytrucks.com
»
73-87 Chevy _ GMC Trucks
»
Interior & Equipment
»
dash covers