1
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Don't be shy!
Explore the Forum to discover valuable discussions, articles, and technical references that you will not find anywhere else!
And, be sure to check out the quality offerings from our
Store!
Home
Forum
Store
Help
Search
Gallery
Login
Register
73-87chevytrucks.com
»
General Site Info
»
General Discussion
»
I wanna swap a 5 speed?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: I wanna swap a 5 speed? (Read 3861 times)
454c10
Newbie
Posts: 50
Newbie
I wanna swap a 5 speed?
«
on:
November 30, 2015, 02:48:45 pm »
What do i need to swap a 5 speed what tranny ect? 1990 gmc 2500 4 speed as of now
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
«
Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:57:25 pm by 454c10
»
Logged
Captkaos
OWNER and Administrator
Administrator
Senior Member
Posts: 18509
Re: I wanna swap a 5 speed?
«
Reply #1 on:
December 10, 2015, 02:33:20 am »
Can you be a little more specific if you already have a 4 speed what are you wanting to add Overdrive? What is the intended purpose? Need more information.
Logged
Chris Lucas
73-87chevytrucks
captkaoscustoms
squarebody
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
73-87chevytrucks.com
»
General Site Info
»
General Discussion
»
I wanna swap a 5 speed?