Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

* Search

* Top Boards

73-87ChevyTrucks.com offers select, high quality parts for sale that help fund this website and Forum.  Take a moment to drop by The Store and shop our products.  If you don't find what you're looking for, shoot us an email (webmaster@73-87chevytrucks.com) - it simply may not have been added yet.  We add new items all of the time.

Welcome to 73-87chevytrucks.com

73-87chevytrucks.com is not only a forum we are also a vendor for a variety of parts both replacement and custom. Check out our store at 73-87chevytrucks.com Online Store

73-87chevytrucks Social Network

We are also on Facebook so give us a like to the page if you like what you see: http://www.facebook.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/7387chevytrucks

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/7387chevytrucks

73-87chevytrucks Merchandise

Looking for a shirt, cap hoodie or anything else with our logo, check out or Cafepress site or our Spreadshirt site

Swampyankee74
Today at 02:59:17 PM by Swampyankee74
Views: 21 | Comments: 2

I am looking to order a 2.5" drop spinal kit with brakes calipers and rotors. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with mcgaughys products? Are they decent? And also looking at a 4" drop shackle kit for the back, from Belltec. Again, is it a decent product?
kelsy
Today at 10:34:13 AM by kelsy
Views: 16 | Comments: 0

I need to replace both doors on my '73 C20, as well as the bed (yay, rust). So far, I've been searching eBay, Craigslist, and local Facebook groups for scrap trucks/parts. I'm wondering if that's my best bet for finding replacement parts, or if you guys have had success elsewhere, have recommendations for replica sites, etc.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
kelsy
August 16, 2022, 06:03:11 PM by kelsy
Views: 59 | Comments: 4

Hi!

A few months ago, I got my hands on a 1973 C20 big block. I've always wanted a classic/project, and this is definitely it. Currently toying with the idea of converting it to a short bed (it needs to be replaced anyway – might as well make an ordeal out of it). But, that said, I'm looking forward to what I can learn here.

August 16, 2022, 10:49:50 AM by Geezer77GMC | Views: 68 | Comments: 5

Finally made a storage tray to replace the fiber board boxes that don't hold up for me. I had some thin oak boards left over from a Grandfather clock case build. Boards were planed to 0.3" and edge joined for width. Corners are screwed and glued using a 7/16" square stick for durability. My favorite upholsterer covered the outside with a dark vinyl and the inside with Velcro-able style carpeting. A small dot of Velcro hook on the bottom of a tool box will keep it from moving around. The whole thing attaches to the cab using Velcro strips.
August 15, 2022, 03:44:10 PM by nmyron3983 | Views: 52 | Comments: 0

Hey all,

I've got an 87 Chevy V10, and currently it has a fixed column and two speed wipers. After months of shopping around, I have finally found a donor tilt column I can use as a core, as I plan to tilt-swap the truck with a remanned column from a company I found on the interwebs.

My question is this. Basically they only care that I send them a like-model tilt column. I can request for delay, etc. I just have to have the module and lever, they will provide the switch in the new column.

I've found and ordered a delay module off the fleabay, and I can get a new reproduction lever from the usual suspects. Is this all I need? If I have the module and the column has the delay switch installed, this is a plug-n-play operation? I believe that to be the case from what I've been reading on here, but most of those posts were regarding early-80's c/k pickups, so I wanted to ask first before assuming, and if not get a handle on the work I may have in front of me once the remanned column arrives in a few weeks.
Pages: [1]

* Recent Posts

Re: Behind the seat Cardboard Tool Box by mrghostwalker
[Today at 03:52:33 PM]

Re: Mcgaughys by Swampyankee74
[Today at 03:36:36 PM]

Re: Mcgaughys by LILT77
[Today at 03:28:42 PM]

Mcgaughys by Swampyankee74
[Today at 02:59:17 PM]

Re: No brakes when engine is running by JohnnyPopper
[Today at 02:57:18 PM]