Author Topic: a website forum thing  (Read 3790 times)

Offline exilous

• Registered Users
a website forum thing
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:12:38 PM »
Maybe for new peopel or young peopel like myself just getting into this osrt of thing maybe we can have a board or something where people can post interesting websites that have different technologies for engines, or just plain informative websites or something. I know in my quest to build a good engine i have come across quite a few websites that are very interesting to look at and read. for instance i just came across a website that has an animated video of most types of engines out there and a brief description of how they work...where would i put that? I wouldnt want to put it in the engine/drivetrain area for fear it would get lost then deleted after an extended period of time. what do you all think?

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
Re: a website forum thing
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »
Not a bad idea but if you're gonna list a website as a viable source of information it should be reviewed first. Everyone unfortunately seems to believe everything they read on the internet.
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline exilous

• Registered Users
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »
well maybe not just like technologies and such but special parts websites you've dealt with and stuff.

Offline Captkaos

• OWNER and Administrator
  • Administrator
    • http://www.73-87chevytrucks.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 12:46:46 AM »
That would go in the drivetrain or general discussion area.