Author Topic: Have you ever seen a chrome plated Chevy?  (Read 7024 times)

Offline nucknoel89

• Frequent Member
  • Proud to be Canadian!
Re: Have you ever seen a chrome plated Chevy?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »
Not sure if any of you know who Bobby Orr is but I got to meet and hang out with him when I was little and I've been a fan ever since.
The greatest defenseman to ever play!  Did you meet him while he was still playing?

Offline VileZambonie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 12:31:17 PM »
No he was retired.
,                           ___ 
                         /  _ _ _\_
              ⌠ŻŻŻŻŻ'   [☼===☼]
              `()_);-;()_)--o--)_)

74 GMC, 75 K5, 84 GMC, 85 K20, 86 k20, 79 K10

Offline roger97338

• Registered Users
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 05:40:43 PM »
Thanks,
I'm sure allot of us wonder how some members came up with their user names. I have to say yours was a tough one to figure out. I will sleep well tonight now that we solved that one. I stayed up a little too late raising my glass to Beastie and His fellow Marines.

I've seen Marines drink. They likely haven't been to bed YET!

By the way, to all of you who are in the military, and to all of you that have done your duty in the past, thank you for keeping us safe, and thank you for making me proud every time I see our flag. Every time someone calls you a hero, you say that you were just doing your job. I'd say any job where people are trying to harm you, and you would without hesitation give your life to save the  soldier next to you, being a hero IS your job. Thank you, all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for what you're doing, or have done, for our great county.

Offline roger97338

• Registered Users
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »
"Vile", as in disgusting, grotesque, sickening? What were you doing?

Offline beastie_3

• Josh
    • My truck pics
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 11:47:22 PM »
Nope,

Bruins fan although I saw many Bruins/Whalers games. I even took a puck in the head when I was about 5 years old. Now you know what happened to me. The name.... Kind of a corny story. Years ago I was told I was Vile by a guy operating a Zamboni so I wrote a tune on my bass guitar and named it VileZambonie - I added the E so I wouldn't be stealing the name Zamboni - tada now you all know why I'm VileZambonie. I'm surprised this is the first time someone on here asked after all this time.
Cool story!  I'm a Canucks fan, hopefully our teams meet up in the cup final, it would be a heck of a series!

I just became a Canucks fan....