Author Topic: TH400 Roller Bearing Aluminum Tailhousing  (Read 2831 times)

Offline GUITAR1989

• Registered Users
    • What I've done to my truck so far :)
TH400 Roller Bearing Aluminum Tailhousing
« on: November 11, 2010, 03:01:48 PM »
I found this thing when I was just looking around on jeggs website. There are other companies that make these. If you have used any of the roller bearing housings id love to hear what u have to say about them.

TCI 226405 - TCI Pro-X TH400 Roller Bearing Aluminum Tailhousing

The new TCI PRO-X TH400 Aluminum Tailhousing features light weight and imprived strength while using a tailshaft roller bearing rather than the factory bushing for superior lubrication and durability. The OE bushing is a common failure point with TH400 transmissions as it can run dry in high speed TH400 applications. The TCI PRO-X TH400 Aluminum Tailhousing With Roller Bearing is more rigid than other factory or aftermarket tailhousings with more structure for added support and durability. Like all PRO-X components, it features the revolutionary TCI HDT (Heat Dissipating Technology) Coating that dramatically reduces transmission opertaing temperatures. The use of the roller bearing provides added lubrication, and the usually unreliable paper gasket used to seal the housing to the transmission is replaced with a precision-machined surface that incorporates an o-ring for a solid, drip free connection.